Dear Zimfest community,
Online registration for Zimfest 2019 is now open! Visit the How to Register page on the website for instructions (please read!) and the direct link to our online system RegFox. A few new tips and reminders:
- Marketplace booth applications are also open for all new and returning vendors. Please go to the Vendor Information page for guidelines and a link to the Vendor applications. This application is not connected to the online registration form, and vendor applicants will have to make a separate payment for booths using PayPal (sorry!).
- An eleventh-hour development strengthens our efforts to make Zimfest more affordable for families – meals are now discounted for children 11 and under! See Festival Costs for prices. When you enter the age range of the person for whom you are registering in RegFox, the correct meal prices will be displayed and computed for you.
- All Zimfest registrants must confirm that they have read and agree to the Zimfest Code of Conduct. If you are not aware of this initiative by the ZA Board to ensure that the festival remains a safe and non-threatening environment for all, please read about it here.
- Zimfest Association members are exempt from the $15 Registration fee. Become a member and support Zimfest before you register.
- Those purchasing concert tickets only are also exempt from the registration fee, and can skip down to the concert ticket section in RegFox.
Enjoy the spring weather!
Claire and the OC
Music Dancing Across Borders