By becoming a member of Zimfest Association, individuals and families can support the long-term viability of Zimfest. Zimfest Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Membership dues and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable.
If you enjoy Zimfest and learning about Zimbabwean culture, please consider becoming a member! Help spread the word about the music and joy of Zimbabwean culture. Your membership contributions will help assure that we are able to continue to produce an annual festival, and will support the growth and fellowship of Zimbabwean artists in the international music community. Each festival, in turn, offers opportunities for cultural exchange in the hosting community. We feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to share Zimbabwean music and culture with a wider community. Please join us! Play and dance and sing and laugh… and we hope you have fun!
Zimfest Association membership runs from January 1 through December 31. When you join for the calendar year:
- At the Regular level ($25 or more, or $10 or more for Youth/Student or Senior 65 and older members), you can waive your registration fee for this year’s Zimfest.
- At the Couple level ($40 or more), you and one other family member (spouse, partner, sibling, child) living in the same household can both waive this year’s registration fee.
- At the Family level ($60 or more), you and all family members living in the same household can waive this year’s registration fee.
- At the Teacher level ($100 or more), you and up to 20 members of your student group ages K-12 can waive this year’s registration fee. Teacher Membership is intended to encourage newcomers to the festival, so at least 50% of your group should be first-time Zimfest attendees to qualify.
- At the Lifetime level ($500 or more), your Zimfest registration fees are waived for life.
- At the Family Lifetime level ($600 or more), you and all family members living in the same household can waive your registration fees for life. This benefit does not extend to your minor children once they become adults or leave the household. This benefit cannot be “passed down” to the next generation.
How to Join or Renew Membership
To join or renew your membership online, there are two steps:
- Information – Fill out the form below for our membership records
- Payment – Pay online through PayPal, either with a PayPal account or a credit card
Step 1 — Membership Information
After pressing the “Submit” button, scroll back up to continue.