We hope the roommate request board will facilitate sharing double and triple dorm rooms at the festival. Roommate wanted postings are not being shared publicly.
- If you’re looking for a roommate: Please send a roommate request using the form on this page. After you send your request, Zimfest will share your info with others seeking roommates and will send you a link to other roommate requests.
- Everyone is on their own to contact each other directly via email or phone, and to make arrangements.
- Double and triple rooms are booked by the room (not by the bed, not per person). In other words, if you are staying 4 nights and a potential roommate only needs 3 nights, you would be responsible for the total cost of the room for the night that your roommate is not there. Be sure to include the nights you want to share in your message. For housing details, see On-Campus Housing.
- For help with the roommate request board, email .
After You Find a Roommate
- If you have come to an agreement with a new roommate, have them pay you the desired amount for the number of nights they will be in the room. As the one who rented the room, you must change your registration as instructed in How to Register and add the roommate’s name to your room registration.
- The new roommate may also need to change their registration or create a new one, but if they are not registering for anything else, there is no need. Zimfest registration people will be able to determine that you need to be placed on the room roster.
- Both roommates must come to Housing Check-in to be issued keys and passcards.
Post Your Roommate Request or Request Access to the Board
Example Request Post:
Roommate wanted for double room at Zimfest. Male. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Please contact me at [email address] to discuss.